Essilor Computer Lenses
Essilor Computer Lenses are recommended for any presbyope experiencing tired eyes, blurred vision, headaches, or neck and shoulder pain. They are intended to be prescribed as a second pair to compliment the patient’s primary pair of progressive lenses. This lens is only intended for indoor use and not as a replacement for the primary pair of progressive lenses.
- Effective clear vision at distance when tipping the head slightly down. This results in functional and efficient distance viewing.
- Large intermediate area creates a more relaxed, comfortable visual experience.
- Ordered in the same manner as any progressive addition lens.
- Designed using an asymmetric right and left.
- Available in clear polycarbonate.
- When ordering, please specify the distance Rx, reading add, fitting height dotted to the center of the pupil and monocular distance PD’s.
- Minimum fitting height is 15mm.
- Minimum B measurement of selected frame is 30mm.
- Systematically available with EVC, Crizal, Crizal Alize and Avance with Scotchguard.
Visual Fatigue Syndrome impacts people of all ages with different visual needs. It affects people who have 20/20 vision and even those who wear glasses, contacts or have undergone refractive eye surgery. Conventional vision correction may not be enough to relieve the symptoms of VFS. Specialized Visual Fatigue Solution Lenses may be required to adequately address Visual Fatigue Syndrome.
Features & Benefits:
Essilor Computer™ Lenses are recommended for any presbyope experiencing tired eyes, blurred vision, headaches, or neck and shoulder pain, and are intended to be prescribed as a second pair to complement the patient’s primary pair of progressive lenses.
- Distance Vision: Unlike any other computer lens, offers effective clear vision at distance by tipping your head down slightly. This lens is intended for indoor use and does not replace your primary pair.
- Ordered the same as all other progressive addition lenses.
Design: Asymmetric R/L
Material: Airwear™ - Poly
Rx Range: -6.00 to +7.00 (total near power) Cyl to -4.00